Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mysterious 33

Rolling Rock, Eddie Murray, Don Beaupre, Larry Bird, Tony Dorsett, and now me.... what do all these have in common? yep, 33...

And that is about all there is.

Of course, if all the rest of them threw down 33 Rolling Rocks, I might have a chance at being a better hockey player than Eddie, a better basketball player than Donnie B., heck I might even be able to hit more 3's than TD.

I can here it now... "Ladies and Gentlemen... Starting tonights game... The Single Greatest Chest Bumping CameraMan... Put your hands together.... Mister Brendan Haywood"

Wait, that's not me. Maybe I could be a better first baseman than Haywood. He may have better extension, but I've got patience at the plate.

Cool now... Hush, hush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, old man!