Sunday, March 12, 2006

I've been tagged

OK, I'll play too... like most of you, I don't feel comfortable forwarding the pyramid of e-mails, but as a blog post... it seems to be the perfect place for these... I've actually been pondering a quiz type post similar to this for a couple of weeks, but I'll save that for another time... movin' right along.

4 Jobs I’ve had
Ice cream counter /Fry cook
Retail athletic apparel sales
State highway worker - summers in college
Producer/Editor/Videographer

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
The Empire Strikes Back
Smoky and the Bandit
Slap Shot
Batman - 1966

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
Scrubs
How I met your mother
Overhaulin'
Rides

4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation
Disney World
Sea World
Hockey Hall of Fame - Toronto
Bloomington Gold Corvette show

4 Favorite Dishes
Meatloaf
Homemade Mac & Cheese
Crab Imperial
Chicken Pesto Ravioli

4 Websites I Visit Daily
Slam Sports - better hockey info than on any US sites
WashingtonCaps.com
imdb.com
ebay

4 Places I’d Rather Be
Fairfield
the Fabulous Hog Neck Arena - "you all play hockey.... on Ice?"
Horsebridge
a hammock

later

No comments: