Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Blonde David Copperfield

I stayed home with B. the past two days, a little to sick for daycare. Anywho, I was flipping around the channels during the morning news and who do I see on the Fox 5 morning news? That's right Adventure World fans... The Blonde David Copperfield, Joe (don't call me Ray) Ramano. He was mystifying the masses with his mild mannered magical manuvers. Oh Joe, we knew you when...

Hey remember when it was Wild World? After they had gotten rid of the wild animals... before Cal was their spokesman... when Big John Studd was in all their commercials. That was back when only Disney World was cooler.

Fire up the smoke machines!! and I'll puke in the bushes... and we can all HallowScream down the tracks of the Crazy Train...

we're doomed.

No comments: