Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blimey! an Irish Limey!


This trip down memory lane has reminded me, since Wild World commercials used to run on WDCA during WOW! and before that on the Captain 20 show, that's right... Captain 20, just like Richard Dawson, lives.



I hope you all were as lucky as I was to stumple upon the good Captain's in studio interview with Don and Mike a couple of weeks ago. As always, when the Captain is around, Count Gore DeVal isn't too far away. I found his link on the steaming show log...

http://www.captain20.com/
http://www.countgore.com/

good stuff, definately worth a look.

give all my best to Chef Combo.

2 comments:

Bryan H said...

It's possible that this post is the reason blogging was invented. Kick ass. I wish I had heard the Don and Mike interview.

ROBOTIMMS said...

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!
WELCOME
TO
PLANET MAZE
CAPTAIN 20!!!


Do you guys remember my
"Where's Captain 20" campaign back 97 or 98? I constantly harrassed WDCA for weeks and finally got an email from Capt 20 himself!!! I wonder what I did with that...I had it printed out and copied something like 101 times as if it were some great award or something.
I took credit for his "return from the grave" because after contacting him he had the New Years Eve special. Good find Rob-O!!! You are at least the man of the first quarter if not the year! Forget the shave and a haircut...I'm growing my mustache and widows peak starting today!!!