Friday, March 02, 2007

Welcome to 1989

As I pass time in my cubicle day to day, I often listen to a random playlist of mp3s. Well, when I say random... well, most of you know me by now. The thing is that frequently these tunes get stuck in my brain and I end up humming them all night, or weekend long (I stopped myself before Lionel Ritchie started up in my brain... darn, there it goes)

Anywho, last weekend the big tune in my mind was Rapper's Delight.

Monday thru Wednesday was the Humpty Dance... btw, have you seen the commercial, and I think it is for Pizza hut, but not sure, that has the guys with the unusually large features, eyes, ears, nose.... I start laughing every time I see it that I can't remember what the ad is for.

Back to my tune running in my brain, I'll share it with you. You're welcome in advance:

Fight the Power!

man, Flava Flav makes me laugh... he's like a live action cartoon.

at least I didn't say Pac-man Fever.

2 comments:

The Bass Player's Wife said...

Do you actually have Pac-Man Fever on your playlist?

Rob said...

I must admit that I don't... and only because my computer doesn't have a cassette deck. My computer does have this really neato cup holder that slides in and out of the front...

But I have both the original Batman (1966) theme, and a wicked cool ska remake of it.