Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bitchin' Camaro?















Am I the only one who does this? Most of you know that my automotive preferences tend to fall on the blue oval side of the aisle, but everytime I see a half-way decent old camaro...
The Dead Milkmen start playing in my brain. I used to sing the chorus out loud, but with the parrot sitting behind me in his booster seat, I just hum and try not to head bang to much.
I can't find my cassette, but I know that song has got to be close to 20years old.

Yes, extend the fore finger and hold the thumb out to the side, now hold confidently in front of the forehead.

2 comments:

ROBOTIMMS said...

Actually around 24yrs! I used to love those guys, especially their early stuff. They were never considered much more than a novelty although I thought they were smarter than given credit. I actually met them one weekend about 15yrs ago.

http://www.deadmilkmen.com/now-we-are-20/

ROBOTIMMS said...

Besides another reason to like them is their "tribute" to Charles Nelson Riley on the song "Serated Edge."