Saturday, May 06, 2006

Kids are Awesome!

I'm only re-posting because I was hit by a spam comment. (I hate spam I am, I will not eat it in a boat, I will not eat it with a goat.) So, not knowing how to delete a single comment by itself, I copied the original post, and then deleted it.

This is cool.... well its cool to me, and that's all that really matters. We took B up to bed earlier, and he didn't want to go upstairs without Mommy and baby A, that's cool... real cool ...but wait, there's more. So after brushing our teeth, and kissing his baby brother on the head, B is ready to settle down for bedtime stories. Tonight his choice was a collection of pocket sized Winnie the Pooh Christmas books, seven books, five pages each. One of them was 'Cozy Caps'. I hadn't even turned the first page, when the music to my ears chimed: "Daddy... Caps play Hockey. Let's go Caps". Now, I did tell him that cap is another name for hat, and that Caps is short for Capitals. So, when the Caps win the Stanley Cup next... well, lets not get too giddy... if they ever reach the mountain top, my boy has been there in the valley with the rest of us, hoping and cheering. Game On!

No comments: