Thursday, May 03, 2007

Part of this nutritious breakfast...

Do you want to know what breakfast cereals I miss? Well, unless you click onto another site, I'm going let you know.

Sugar Smacks... not Honey Smacks, Sugar Smacks.

C3POs... anyone else remember those?

Mr. T cereal, I pity the fool who doesn't like Pee Wee Herman's favorite breakfast food.

Halfsies, honest I'm not making this up.

and then there are the cereals that are still around, but nearly impossible to find:

Boo Berry and Franken Berry instantly come to mind.

I'll see what I can do...

3 comments:

The Bass Player's Wife said...

Smurfberry Crunch is fun to eat!
A very crunchy breakfast treat!

ROBOTIMMS said...

Frankenberries rock...got Booberry in the house! Do you remember the Fruity brute? How about Fruity yummy Mummy? I always liked Triples.

Cereal that truly sucked...O.J's.

killer said...

cooooooooooooooooooooooookie crisp!! and it's still around too