Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Inspiration vs. Motivation

Ever have one or the other, but not both at the same time? That is the quandry that has kept me from posting the last few weeks. "Aha... Eureka! I have a great idea! but... i don't feel like sitting in front of the computer right now", OR... "when I get home I HAVE to post my thoughts on this..."

and then the other side.... "wow, I haven't posted in a while... I really should post something... hmmmmmm, but what? Oh, maybe this..... nah, too boring..... or that, nah, no one would get it, or I'd have type the whole back story.... ah forget it.... maybe tomorrow...."

But when those two orbiting forces align, look out... its gold Jerry!

Unfortunately.... this is not one of those times... And I think, that is what keeps most of our society, or at least me, from reaching our, my, full potential.

I really should do this... but I don't know where to start... or that'll take too long... any of these sound familiar?

I lost my train of thought.... I love trains, I would love to set up my old train set... if only I had the time, or the space... Oh there it is, circled back into the station.

Motivation vs. Inspiration.

Is there any way to unite these awesome forces? form of ... a giraffe... form of ... an ice bridge.... nah, thats been done

oh, no my peanut butter is on your chocolate..... but isn't your chocolate really in my peanut butter?

Pudding.... or Popsicles? how about both!

Oh well, enough of that...

Random thought... does anyone else think that Ford missed out on something this year by not resurrecting the Torino nameplate? My uncle had one, it was an early 70s model, two doors, as I recall it was a sort of root beer color, with a tan top... I miss that car.

Later.

No comments: